Friday 20 January 2012

Thank You For All The Travel And The Pain

So, my favourite music. I can’t lay down my favourite type of music, it’s so wide the range of music i’ll like. Sometimes it’s dance, and other times it’s more calm like reggae. Sometimes it’s british songs, and other times the most romantic and sad song ever. I think music it’s perfect for life. Is the one that has the encourage of representing your feelings on different moments. Music it’s son perfect, in all their ways, in any time.

I can listen when I’m bored at home, or when I’m ridding my bike to anywhere. Or it’s perfect when I’m alone and I want to dance and take out some energy inside myself. I dont’ know, it’s such a great partner, it can be always around you. It’s your choise, turn on the radio, and enjoy the music, because it’s a perfect handmade thing. It’s music, are the states of someone who represents you so good, that you can also sing out loud.

At this moment of my life, I think that music that I most bask it’s latin music. The ones that aren’t a problem for me to sang them. Th eones that I can collect every meaning, every position, it’s so wonderful. Maybe, if I had to say a name, i could mention “Calle13” becouse there are so many memories, so many times that I could heard just one song a time, and another, and another, without getting a little bit tired of it. I remember being at some parties and start singing with my friends, and it was so fun, we could even cry by the emotion.

Definitely life hasen’t much sense without music. Without a background that remembers you that this is it. That life isn’t more than this, it’s the rhythm what can makes things better or worst, but it can make possible to live everything with more passion.

1 comment:

  1. Good, Isabel.

    Do you mean, "I can´t lie"? (not tell the truth?)

    Because "lie down" is rest on your bed.

    Say also, "I think music is perfect for life" not "it´s perfect" because you already mentioned music in your sentence.

    The word "Music" is singular. So, "Music is perfect in all its ways."

    Also, the verb is always "listen to"

    Don´t forget the verb is "to SING".

    Finally, don´t forget the auxiliary for present tense: "Life doesn´t have much sense without music."

    2 POINTS.

    ReplyDelete