Friday 27 January 2012

Greenwood

Well, I’m not sure that I could called myself like a green-girl, because I clearly should do much more of what Im used to, but besides that, envirornment it’s a complex and important issue for me. I think that since I cared about me, I have enjoy looking for the environment where I hang around. I try to recicle at my home. We have incorporate a technique -us a family- of recycling plastic, throwing out on plastic bottles. When we accumulates several of them, we left them in a recipient were a fundation turns them into an “ecobrick”. They use them for building garages or small rooms.

I do love ridding my bike. I try to travel myself on it, so I have reached many places really remote of where I live. I don’t matter, it’s a perfect, clean and fast way of moving in this congested city. When I was younger I went to meetings of “Furiosos de la Bicicleta”, it was funny because we shared the same motivation.
Turn my bike into my means of transport have directly consequence into my carbon footprint. Of course I travels in car if I’m tired or the places are far away from me, but since 9 years almost I have regularly help ridding my bike.

The knoledge of being worried about the earth it’s something that society should get at school, tv programmes and their families. It’s regrettable that it has just became a theme since everybody feels the consecuences of not being concern about environment years and years of hummanity. What is missing is a truly conscience of what’s going on with earth and that money won’t fix all the damage that we have done to the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment