Friday 6 January 2012

If you're happy and you know, and you really want to show clap your hands..

I think that we should stop living happyness like if it was something outside from our body. Like if it is out the space, and sometimes (just sometimes) we can get it, and all the other times we're dislike with everything. I think that we should try to experience happyness like an attitude, like a way of living life. More in the everyday than those moments were things look nice so we enjoy and felt happy. Happyness it's more difficult than that, I know, but we must value the tiny and shocking things, the ones that makes us feel alive. Im into that philosophy of appreciates life. And don't understood me wrong, im not a hippy, I just think that is not natural to keep on staring life, we must get involve, and if this is true, the most magic way of facing up life is trying to stay happy with little things. This is happyness: details.

Details. With my boyfriend, my parents, my friends. I have seen happy faces with non elaborated details, just something different, a joke, a hug, a smile searching for the eyes of someone, we carry happyness in our body, and with any motion we can take it out.

I think that people believes that happyness is just a moment were everything looks fine. But we all bought the capitalism logic wich remember us that happyness is not for good, that material things makes us happy, that money could buy happyness. What a pity this world! People should try to take the best in any moment, and no figging with work or bills. There things much more important.

I'm not allow to establish if Chile is or not a happy country. I can talk only of what I see, and Chile isn't a cheerful country. Nevertheless I think that day by day people is getting notice of this things and is triying to improve their way of facing life. It's possible, we must stop getting worry and start fixing our problems one by one.

1 comment:

  1. Nice ideas Isabel.

    Be careful with structure and verb tenses.

    Also you put many ideas in the same sentence, with no connectors or punctuation. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to get what you want to say.

    This is not clear, for example.

    "Like if it is out the space, and sometimes (just sometimes) we can get it, and all the other times we're dislike with everything".

    Also here:

    ". I think that we should try to experience happyness like an attitude, like a way of living life. More in the everyday than those moments were things look nice so we enjoy and felt happy."

    How can you correct or modify them to make the message clearer?

    I´ll get back to you in class.

    2 points

    ReplyDelete