Friday 27 May 2011

My favourite Song

Im sure. In these moment of my life, the song that I cant stop listening is "Times are a-changin", of the mythical composer Bob Dylan.
These song talks about every time in the past was better than now, and its the soundtrack of a great movie as it is Watchmen.
The part that I like most of the song is:
"Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is Rapidly aging
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'".


Here he talks about another time, different from the past, were fathers and mothers must stay calm. They must stop triying to shape what they expect from their kids. They must let them free, let them have their own experiences.
I think that these song touch me deep in what I think the behaviour of the parents should be. Its true that Im not mother yet, but I hope i have still these principles, and I do not restrict what they want to do.

The movie were these theme is principal its about some superheros. They are interested in saving the world, but they are real people. The just wear costume and feel like inmortal. But its not true. They are full of conflicts about good and wrong, about making good in a political way. Who watch the watchmens?, these is the question that start the movie, and that gives a lot of moral observations about the role of the heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment