Friday 27 May 2011

Favourite piece of technology

I think my favourite piece of technology it’s my video camera, wich was my present in my 23rd. Birthday. It was a big surprise for me to receive it, because when I was younger I used to record a show that I have with a friend, and when we saw it we had some much fun.
It has been very interesting playing with the camera again, recording different moments that I’m living right now. I think that some day I will play them to my children, and they will laugh with the things that I do with my friends, and how do we look when we were twenties.
Nevertheless, I’m not a technological girl, so I’m not very stuck in the modes and the applications that the camera can reach. I really don’t matter the effects that you can put during the tape, I like the view just as it is seen. I think that too much effects may look overlaborate and destroy the principal image that I’m trying to capture. I like the most simple, non elements that decentralize.
The thing that I like the most about my camera it’s her shape. The thinnest and tiniest camera I’ve ever seen. I can hold it in just one hand, and the memory cards nowadays are so little. You can use wherever you want because the size it’s so comfortable. When I’m recording I remember my parent and his old video camera, that was so big, with the old vhs videos, and a bag where he carried all the stuff that his camera needs. It makes me nostalgic, but I’m grateful that technology allows something much handy. In fact the camera is called a ‘Handy cam’ so I think that’s why is so convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment