Friday 27 May 2011

My favourite hobby

I think that what I love most its to ride my bike. Nothing compares with the free experience of holding tightly the handlebars in a way down. Very fast. Gathering high speech and closing, just one second, the eyes. Turning up the volume of my cd player, listening the songs that I thought I have allready forgot, and sing them, so loud, that people may think that you are crazy. I love crossing the city in my bike. Knowing new spots, neighbourhoods that generally you dont appreciate, but when you watch them clearly, with my vehicle in my other hand, its so obvious that these is what I like.

However, the bike is a moment that I love to enjoy by myself, I like hanging out with my friends too. Especially when we discuss about a good movie or book. We all are very different in tastes, so its very interesting to share a beer and talk about our opinion of anything. My friends, and I, we all think that our critique are important, so we let our tongues go. Its funny, we laugh, and we get angry, and then we hugh each other. We have met since so long, that any conflict its resolved by drinking out another bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment