Friday 16 December 2011

FIRST ENTRY - ENGLISH IV

Well, there’s a lot to say about these new term that we are starting. First of all, it’s my last term (if everything goes fine) so im very exiting with ending this phase of my life. To achieve this final process I must pass 6 signatures, plus my seminar grade, so it won’t be too easy. But im hoping to be responsible with the time for do my best. I also have to take a sport subject, I choose Arabic dance, which makes me so happy because im having a better relation with my body, knowing and feeling parts of him I never do before. Its funny because I was always bothered with my dreadful rhythm, so now im learning and trying to improve myself.


Its a strange feeling being studying during summer. But when I was noticed that I could mix second term of this year, with the first term of 2012, introduced a lot of sense and motivated myself to handle all the signatures I should take for makes real my graduation. It doesn’t matter. I hope everything goes right like im planning, so I will have vacation on March and I wont be pushed by time for coming back.

I just want to improve my English because one of my goals is to leave my country and travel around the world. A second language will be very useful and its a tool that I appreciate beyond others skills.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I admire you optimism about this second term. I think that I should be with the same attitude.

    You must be very excited about your last semester. I think that when that happens to me I will be glad, nostalgic and scare. I'm very afraid about start working, and look for one and all that. The thesis scares me too!

    I wish you very luck for this process and I hope you have a greate graduation process

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Isabel.

    Remember that the pronoun "I" is always written in capital.

    And say, "I hope to be responsible... TO DO MY BEST"

    And say, "you discover parts of your body ("it" not "him") you were not aware of before".

    Don´t forget apostrophies for contractions: I´m, It´s, won´t"

    Excellent vocabulary.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete